The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Midtown Sports & Wellness. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Albuquerque. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or check out a Lobos game with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, amazing child care and onsite massage, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call central Albuquerque home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. We’re here for you
- Quickly find your favorite instructor and build your own fitness schedule
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Midtown Sports & Wellness
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
- Explore everything Albuquerque has to offer. Hikes, sporting events and museums are just a stone’s throw from Midtown
Fun for the Family
- Healthy living is a lifelong pursuit. That’s why we strive to provide great spaces for your kids while you workout
- Specially designed programs for children of all ages provide a stimulating and fun environment, all year long
- Enjoy our outdoor swimming pool with the whole family–and don’t forget about the kiddie pool!
- Discover ways to incorporate family-centric fitness activities into your weekly routines
The Latest in Fitness News
With the Sandias as our backdrop and UNM so close by, we know that staying healthy and having fun is one of the reasons so many people fall in love with Albuquerque. Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.
Have a Lifestyle Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Time to Act Like a Superhero
Even our caped crusaders, valiant guardians and protectors of the night feel safer wearing a mask.
Following Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham’s directive, masks are now required at gyms…which we must admit includes athletic clubs. We’ll continue to lead the industry when it comes to safety procedures and cleanliness, but now masks are “in” like the latest fashion statement.Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We are doing this! Together.
Click to close