Motivate and Elevate
There is no one-size-fits-all process to training. Find your ideal methodology at Midtown Sports & Wellness. From personal and group training to countless classes led by elite, certified and fun instructors, you’ll be poised to crush your goals, make friends and break a sweat. Are you ready?
Training for All
- Our friendly, approachable fitness experts focus on you and your goals
- Training for a race? Recovering from an injury? Our staff is here to support you and keep you motivated
- One-on-one relationships build the trust and confidence needed to achieve your goals
- Experience what makes our expert coaches best-in-class by jumping into one of our small-group sessions
- There’s strength in numbers and training with friends both new and old is rewarding and inspiring
- Find classes for flexibility, agility, cardio and much more
- With our fitness programs, you can learn new, proven techniques without having to go to a specialized gym
- Learn new disciplines with our certified, high-energy trainers
- In Zumba, sweat it out while rocking out
- Mix it up with studio cycling or bootcamp
- We also offer Pilates and yoga
Say Goodbye to “This Again?”
With training options for all levels across all of our training programs, you’ll find a class or instructor to match your skill set and surpass your goals. Try something new every week, or build a schedule around the classes you know and love.
Have a Training Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are OPEN!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour workout time slot, tennis court and/or lap swim lane to make the most of your time at the club. We’ll be sending an email of instructions to members but if you don’t receive it you will also find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
While we are excited and know you will feel safe and energized at the club, we must follow State and Local guidelines provided for a safe opening. We are still reviewing any limitations we might have on Studio Fitness, Basketball and Racquetball Courts; that information will be available as soon as we have it.
For your health and safety, we will limit the following areas in our first phase of opening:
:: Saunas, steams and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
Also, watch for updates on our nursery and summer camp programming as we work to comply with regulations and offer you the same great service as you have come to expect.
Please also plan to comply with local guidelines which require you to wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close