Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Singles play only during Phase I
- Court reservations are made in the Club App two days prior for up to 90-minutes of play
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Temporarily no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Pro-shop supplies and services are currently unavailable
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
Have a Tennis Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Time to Act Like a Superhero
Even our caped crusaders, valiant guardians and protectors of the night feel safer wearing a mask.
Following Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham’s directive, masks are now required at gyms…which we must admit includes athletic clubs. We’ll continue to lead the industry when it comes to safety procedures and cleanliness, but now masks are “in” like the latest fashion statement.Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We are doing this! Together.
Click to close