Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Court reservations are made in the Club App two days prior for up to 2 hours of play
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Temporarily no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Pro-shop supplies and services are currently unavailable
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
- Masks must be worn at all times, including during play
Have a Tennis Question?
Your road to fun and fitness is waiting. Please complete this form and our Tennis Staff will get back with to you as soon as possible.