Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Singles play only during Phase I
- Court reservations are made in the Club App two days prior for up to 90-minutes of play
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Temporarily no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Pro-shop supplies and services are currently unavailable
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
Have a Tennis Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are OPEN!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour workout time slot, tennis court and/or lap swim lane to make the most of your time at the club. We’ll be sending an email of instructions to members but if you don’t receive it you will also find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
While we are excited and know you will feel safe and energized at the club, we must follow State and Local guidelines provided for a safe opening. We are still reviewing any limitations we might have on Studio Fitness, Basketball and Racquetball Courts; that information will be available as soon as we have it.
For your health and safety, we will limit the following areas in our first phase of opening:
:: Saunas, steams and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
Also, watch for updates on our nursery and summer camp programming as we work to comply with regulations and offer you the same great service as you have come to expect.
Please also plan to comply with local guidelines which require you to wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close