Game On or Dive In
There’s nothing routine about a workout at Midtown Sports & Wellness. Discover a new passion or revive your glory days in our pool and on our courts…all while learning alongside our incredible coaching staff.
Fitness for All
- Lace up your shoes and find meet your match on one of our many courts
- We offer six racquetball courts and four squash courts in one convenient location
- Racquetball and squash leagues as well as lessons
- Challenge court to see how you stack up against other members
- Jump in! With a heated outdoor pool, the water is always perfect at Midtown Sports & Wellness
- Six lanes for your training needs
- Swim training and swim lessons are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Kiddie pool
- Challenge yourself with our personal and group training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in the University and Uptown neighborhoods
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment for your workouts
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are OPEN!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour workout time slot, tennis court and/or lap swim lane to make the most of your time at the club. We’ll be sending an email of instructions to members but if you don’t receive it you will also find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
While we are excited and know you will feel safe and energized at the club, we must follow State and Local guidelines provided for a safe opening. We are still reviewing any limitations we might have on Studio Fitness, Basketball and Racquetball Courts; that information will be available as soon as we have it.
For your health and safety, we will limit the following areas in our first phase of opening:
:: Saunas, steams and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
Also, watch for updates on our nursery and summer camp programming as we work to comply with regulations and offer you the same great service as you have come to expect.
Please also plan to comply with local guidelines which require you to wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close