The courts are
We are excited to open the Basketball and Racquetball Courts!
- We ask members respect RESTRICTION of any play beyond individual shoot around.
- Games or play between 2 or more people are strictly prohibited at this time.
- Reservations through our Club App are necessary to use the basketball courts.
- Solo play is recommended. However, we don’t understand there to be a specific restriction by the State or CDC on singles play.
- You must book court time via our Club App. Walk on play is prohibited. If a court is open, you must still make a reservation. If you need assistance using the app, the front desk can assist you.
- Additional safety measures should be taken in the chance there is shortened proximity during play. It is recommended to wear a mask, a glove on your non-dominant hand and practice additional sanitation procedures to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Proper locker storage required for personal belongings.
Have a Court Sports Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Exercise saves lives! Learn more about how to fight 2020 with fitness today.
And just like that, we’ve been open for days, weeks and even months! We continue to be thankful to our members for partnering with us to make the club the cleanest, consistently socially distanced and safest place that they will visit every day.
With your help, we can confirm that report after report is spot on, we can Fight 2020 with Fitness. Read some of those articles when you click here.
In thanks and continued inspiration, see below for opportunities to further your fitness success:
:: Inspire a friend! Click Here to refer a friend or family member
:: Spice up your fitness routine: book your outdoor studio fitness class, Studio One reservation or your own personal lap lane today.
We’re Stronger. Together.
Click to close