The courts are
We are excited to open the Basketball and Racquetball Courts!
- We ask members respect RESTRICTION of any play beyond individual shoot around.
- Games or play between 2 or more people are strictly prohibited at this time.
- Reservations through our Club App are necessary to use the basketball courts.
- Solo play is recommended. However, we don’t understand there to be a specific restriction by the State or CDC on singles play.
- You must book court time via our Club App. Walk on play is prohibited. If a court is open, you must still make a reservation. If you need assistance using the app, the front desk can assist you.
- Additional safety measures should be taken in the chance there is shortened proximity during play. It is recommended to wear a mask, a glove on your non-dominant hand and practice additional sanitation procedures to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Proper locker storage required for personal belongings.
Have a Court Sports Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#SportsandWellness #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Sports & Wellness Re-opening Team
Click to close