Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations.
Kids’ Swimming Programs
Summer Swim Team
- Our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool, complete with weekly swim meets
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
- Compete in the Sundance Aquatics Association League
- Enjoy the camaraderie that comes with intense practice and fierce competition
Parent-Tot and Aqua Kids
- Swimming is a lifelong skill. Great Starts gets kids as young as six months familiar with the water
- Group lessons with our certified instructors builds confidence and comfort in the water for your little ones
- Parent Tot: four 30-minute sessions, year round, dramatically improve their comfort in the water
- Aqua Kids: eight 30-minute lessons, September through May, introduce kids to swimming in a friendly group environment
Private, Buddy and Small-Group Private Lessons
- Our 30-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Buddy lessons provide a personalized setting with another swimmer with comparable swimming skills, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
- Small-Group Private Lessons (3-5 swimmers) provides freedom to swim with a group of your choice of friends or family with comparable swimming skills
For teens 15 years or older, Midtown also offers Red Cross lifeguard certification training.
We would love to tell you more about our swim offerings for kids. For more information, dates, rates and availability, please contact us.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#SportsandWellness #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Sports & Wellness Re-opening Team
Click to close