The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors Denver has to offer. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit the town for one of Denver’s many festivals with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, whirlpool, steam room, sauna and on-site massage, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call Denver home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. Weʼre here for you
- Quickly find your favorite instructor and build your own fitness schedule
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
- Explore Denver. Denver’s burgeoning arts and culture scene is steps away from the club, and we love to discover all of Denver’s hidden secrets together
The Latest in Fitness News
Denver combines the best aspects of living in a city while still taking advantage of the great outdoors. We know Denverites love the healthy lifestyle the city provides, and our members know how to balance work, play and fitness. Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.