Striving for your goals, and celebrating accomplishments with others, elevates your workout from going to a “gym” to being a member of our club. The relationships you form on the fitness floor and in classes are built on trust and shared experiences. Get to know this healthy community even better at one of the many social events hosted by Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street.
- After you sweat it out, kick back with other members and enjoy good drinks and even better conversation
- The friendships built during these events spill over into the club. The camaraderie is apparent as you walk through the club and hear echoes of laughter from the locker rooms
- Join other members and invite guests for an adventurous outing
- Art museums, ski trips and races are just a few of the activities our members participate in
- Our members are encouraged to organize events with the club, so suggestions are welcomed!
All members are encouraged to invite their friends and family!
Click & drag to navigate