There are gyms and then there are clubs
We’re redefining what the health club experience is all about. Comfortable and welcoming, Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street offers our members and guests the best fitness options in town. What makes us so different? We invite you to visit and see for yourself.
- Revitalize your body with our steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools
- Plush, full-size, executive locker rooms
- Treat yourself to a relaxing massage
- Patio overlooking the 16th Street Mall
- Towel service for pools, locker rooms and fitness areas
- 45,000 square feet of superior fitness options
- On-site cafe for quick, healthy and convenient nourishment
- Fitness studios for the discerning member
- Ample free weights and fitness floor
- Indoor saltwater pool, open all year long for your training needs
Programs & Classes
- Group fitness
- 30+ Pilates classes to build strength, rehab injuries and improve overall performance, including a fully-equipped STOTT Pilates
- Yoga classes for all skill levels, including hot yoga
- Personal training to blow past your goals
Your Membership is Waiting for You
With so many membership options, the question isn’t “Should I?” but “When can I start?”
Discover the difference of personalized fitness and incredible amenities, all under one roof.
A benefits package has never looked so good with the Corporate Membership at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Five 30-Minute Sessions - $169 or Five 1-Hour Sessions – $222