Get in on the Fun with a Cycling Session
What’s the best way to work out? While everyone will have a different answer, there’s no doubt the best way to exercise is by doing a routine you enjoy. Cycling classes provide a fun and effective addition to any workout regimen. Maybe you love biking but don’t have the time or outdoor space to bike for miles on end. In that case, indoor cycling classes at Colorado Athletic Club are perfect for you. We welcome our members to try one of the cycling classes at our Tabor Center location in Denver, CO. No experience necessary, and the only requirement is a can-do attitude!
What to Expect at Your Spin Class
When you arrive for your cycling class at Tabor Center, you can expect an intense session while never having to step outdoors. Our classes start slow but then gradually accelerate until you’re cycling at a quicker pace. But spin classes are more than just biking at a consistent speed. Rather, you’ll take on various intervals, seated and standing workouts, and different positions on the stationary bike. You won’t need your own equipment for a cycling session, but we do ask that you bring plenty of water and a towel. It’s also a good idea to wear light yet tight-fitting clothes.
What Are the Benefits of Cycling?
Cycling classes aren’t just a way to pass the time. They offer a wide range of perks for those who consistently come back for additional spin classes. Add cycling to your workout regimen and reap the following benefits, among others:
- Stronger Muscles: Cycling targets muscle groups throughout the body. You’ll build strength in your core, back, glutes, hamstrings and more.
- Heart Health: Regular cycling classes can be instrumental in improving your cardiovascular health. Cycling counts as cardio, and any kind of cardio workout is perfect for getting you closer to your fitness goals.
- Burn Calories: Cycling for prolonged periods of time is ideal for zapping calories. Not only will you burn plenty of calories, but you’ll also build endurance with repeat attendance at our fitness classes.
- A Chance to make friends: Group fitness classes are inherently social, and cycling is no exception. Our members love the social aspect of exercise classes, and who knows, you might come away with a new friend or two!
- Lots of Fun: Cycling is a great way to get in a workout without feeling like you’re simply completing a chore. You’re sure to have a fabulous time with our top-notch instructors and state-of-the-art equipment.
Expand Your Horizons with Our Other Fitness Classes
At Colorado Athletic Club, we’re glad to offer a variety of group fitness classes. After all, everyone has different preferences and goals when it comes to exercise. If a cycling class isn’t quite your speed, we’d be happy to welcome you to another class, such as:
- Barre Burn
- Yoga Flow
- Rhythm Ride
- Total Body Bootcamp
Become a Colorado Athletic Club Member Today
If you’re ready to take another step toward your fitness goals, become a member at Colorado Athletic Club today. You’ll have access to our catalog of cycling, cardio and strength-building classes, as well as some of Denver’s best personal trainers. We welcome you to visit our Tabor Center location in person, or you could take advantage of our online services. No matter how you plan to reach your goals, Colorado Athletic Clubs is here to help. Contact us for more information.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Cycling is an excellent way to boost fitness and burn calories. The energy in the studio is contagious as you and your fellow members climb hills, back tap and lift weights – maximizing every workout.