Welcome to the club, where Fitness Coaches are your friends, and great conversations carry on long after your workout. Our members and guests love our social activities that range from Larimer Square happy hours to training for the Colfax Marathon.
Comfortable and welcoming, Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street offers our members and guests the best fitness options in LoDo.
There’s training, and then there’s personal training. Get to know our professionally certified team, and discover they’re as talented at what they do as they are personable. With sessions available throughout the day, achieving and surpassing your goals is closer than ever.
Friendly, familiar faces, our trainers and instructors are dedicated to you and your success. They also happen to be right in your neighborhood.
Looking for laps or relaxation? Why not both? We’ve got options. Our indoor pool is ideal for your training needs. The saltwater pool not only helps with buoyancy but is gentle on the skin and your suit. Jump in.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
See what everyone is talking about
When you set foot in your new club, you’ll feel the energy and camaraderie and meet members who are just like you.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Polis has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We’re open!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our Safety Protocols and our Member’s Commitment to Social Responsibility on our website. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, tennis court or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please also note, we must limit some amenities in our first phase of re-opening. At this time they are: hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, towel service and showers. Watch for further details in the coming days.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#coloradoathleticclubs #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
We’re Stronger. Together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close