Join Wellbridge Athletic Clubs’ Online Classes
There’s never a wrong time to start focusing on your health! However, between work and family, you may not feel you have the time to invest in a fitness club membership. If this is the case for you—never fear. At Wellbridge, you’re welcome to sign up for online fitness classes to help you work toward your wellness goals. We understand the going gets tough when you’re trying to get healthy or maintain your physique alone. With our online workouts, you can build a sense of companionship with other participants and take confidence from knowing you aren’t alone. Explore more of the reasons why you should join an online fitness class at Wellbridge.
Choose Your Own Schedule
Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of online fitness classes is the ability to squeeze them into your schedule. Maybe you don’t have time to commute to a health club or you don’t live nearby a Wellbridge location. In any case, taking classes means you can pencil in some quick aerobics in the morning to get the blood flowing and a yoga class at night to help with relaxation. If you work from home or freelance, online exercise classes can even add some much-needed structure to your day. Not only can you work out at any time, but you can also work out anywhere!
Participate in a Variety of Workouts
Getting an athletic club experience online means you can reap the benefits of a variety of workouts at your fingertips. Instead of being limited to what’s offered at any given location, you can participate in classes offered at a club in another state. Here are just a few examples of the workouts you can participate in from home:
- Zumba Classes: Dance the night away with this Latin-inspired cardio workout. It’s sure to get your heart pumping and build your stamina.
- Barre Workouts: Whether you danced ballet in the past or you’re interested in the benefits for strength and balance, don’t hesitate to take a barre class. Barre workouts combine ballet steps with cardio and flexibility training.
- HIT Workouts: Shorthand for high-intensity interval training, HIT workouts are excellent ways to promote weight loss. These classes may be a challenge for beginners, but the results will be well worth the effort.
- Boxing Classes: Build arm strength and tone your muscles with regular boxing classes at Wellbridge.
- Aerobics: Aerobic exercises get your heart pumping! These activities include cycling, running, rowing, and jumping rope. Get your recommended 30 minutes of aerobic activity with one of our online classes.
- Senior Fitness: Fitness is for everyone, no matter their age. Attend one of our fitness classes geared toward the needs of our senior friends.
Save Money While Maximizing Results
Online classes tend to be more affordable than in-person instruction. However, virtual fitness classes can still have the same effect on your health and fitness. If you commit to regular Zumba classes or barre workouts, you’re sure to maximize your results without ever leaving home. Those who are especially dedicated to excellent results may want to look into a virtual personal trainer as well.
Make Friends Without Leaving Home
Group fitness classes allow you the opportunity to make connections with new people without having to brave the outdoors. Staying cooped up inside all day can be a challenge without social interaction, but our fitness classes give you the chance to make friends. At Wellbridge, we emphasize the community aspect of our fitness clubs, and we want to help you make friends for life. Whether you’re participating in Zumba online or a low-impact HIT workout, you’re sure to find someone like-minded.
Improve Mental and Emotional Health
Most of us start exercising to lose weight, gain muscle, and improve our overall physical health. However, online workout classes aren’t just good for building strength and slimming down. Regular exercise can have incredible effects on your mental health. Those struggling with mood disorders, major and minor, may benefit from committing to frequent exercise. Choose from a variety of exciting classes such as kickboxing, body conditioning, and HIT workouts and see the difference they can make in your mood.
Register for Online Workout Classes Today
Whether you’re looking for a barre workout at home or you’re interested in group fitness, Wellbridge has something for you. Our catalog of online classes is designed to keep you on track when it comes to your fitness goals. When you need a little push to stay with your workout regimen, our team is here for you. With locations throughout the United States, Wellbridge makes getting and staying fit a little easier. Contact our fitness clubs today to become a member of our community or learn more.