What We Do
For more than three decades, Wellbridge has successfully managed fitness properties across the country. With an intimate knowledge of boutique, full-service spas and residential athletic clubs, to large-scale, employee-only corporate fitness centers, we continue to define the fitness industry’s best practices.
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, our dedicated team supports our family of clubs across the country to create a cohesive, approachable fitness brand. We work closely with each location to understand their clientele and culture. This is the difference in creating the best fitness brand experience.
Wellbridge expects better, seeks out better and delivers better because WE BELIEVE IN BETTER.
- 1983 Founded as Club Sports International in Denver, CO
- 1997 Partnered with investment firms Chilmark Partners and Starwood Capital Group
- 2006 Club Sports International acquired by Wellbridge
- 2009 Open 2 new flagship locations in Boulder, CO, and Denver, CO
- 2013 Wellbridge acquires Flatirons Athletic Club to better serve Boulder, CO. New location called Colorado Athletic Club-Flatirons
- 2015 Wellbridge announces plans to open its 8th Colorado location at the newly renovated Union Station downtown
- 2015 Maryland Athletic Clubʼs Harbor East joins the Wellbridge family
- 2016 Colorado Athletic Club-Union Station opens, signaling an exciting new era in fitness
- 2018 The new Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa in Clayton, MO opens, replacing the previous location