Effortlessly combining fun with fitness comes naturally to us here at Colorado Athletic Club-Monaco. So it was only natural that we developed our unique family activities to engage you and your kids all year long.
Our daycare was created to engage children in fun, healthy activities while parents take advantage of all the club has to offer. An emphasis on active play means you can focus on PRs, while our qualified and caring specialists support your kids in our age-specific classes, and during any number of stimulating games in our childcare area. When your workout is over, your kids will be happy and exhausted, and maybe even a little excited for your next workout!
- Arts & Crafts
- Fitness through active play
- Keep your kids active and engaged this summer with our Blast! Summer day camps
- Blast! Summer provides your kiddos with a sports-focused curriculum – encouraging teamwork, self-esteem and boosting skills in specific sports will serve them for years to come
- They’ll be supervised and coached by our certified team of counselors and will thrive with the low counselor-to-camper ratio
- For dates & rates, contact our team today!
- Join the Monaco Marlins swim team for a competitive edge in your child’s water sport pursuits
- Compete around Denver as part of the Metro League Competitive Swim Program
- Expert coaches run the Marlins through drills designed to increase efficiency in the water while also strengthening
- Enjoy the camaraderie and team spirit that comes with competing in group and individual swimming events
- Contact our Aquatics Director at 303.758.7080 for more information or fill out the registration form today!
Kids move a mile a minute, and their interests are constantly changing. That’s why we’ve developed a variety of programs to keep your kids active and engaged while they’re at the club. Time in the gym is focused on friendly relays and obstacle courses along with games and agility activities.
We also make sure to keep those minds busy with our Bookworm program, where kids explore new and exciting books. Our childcare experts read aloud and let the kids discover books on their own.
For the musically and artistically inclined kids, we offer Music in Motion where the kids dance, sing, learn musical instruments, and much more. Creative kids also love taking part in the club’s Creative Crafts classes, where they can express themselves through art projects.