Motivate and Elevate
There is no one-size-fits-all process to training. Find your ideal methodology at Downtown Sports & Wellness. From personal training and group training to hundreds of classes led by elite, fun and certified fitness instructors, youʼll be poised to crush your goals, make friends and break a sweat. Are you ready?
Training for All
- Our friendly, approachable fitness experts focus on you and your goals
- Training for a race? Recovering from an injury? Our staff is here to support you and keep you motivated
- One-on-one relationships build the trust and confidence needed to achieve your goals
- Experience what makes our expert coaches best-in-class by jumping into one of our group sessions
- There’s strength in numbers and training with friends new and old is rewarding and inspiring
- Find classes for strength training, agility, cardio and much more
- Ready to switch things up a bit? With our fitness programs, you can learn new, proven techniques without having to go to a specialized gym
- Learn how to kickbox with our high-energy trainers
- In our Zumba classes, sweat it out while rocking out
- Mix it up with group spin or martial arts
Say Goodbye to “This Again?”
With training options for all levels across all of our training programs, youʼll find a class or instructor to match your skillset and surpass your goals. Try something new every week, or build a schedule around the classes you know and love.
Have a Training Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Thank you for your continued patience, participation and energy to help us inspire active lifestyles. It is more important than ever. As New Mexico presses the “reset” button through November 30, we want to provide you with quick resources for staying active and answers to your membership questions. We expect to re-open our other 4 locations Tuesday, December 1.
Please click the links below:
• Virtual Studio Fitness Schedule
• Virtual Personal Training
• Choose to pledge the remainder of your November dues to the club by clicking here. If we don’t hear from you, we will automatically credit half of your dues towards your December billing.
We have also updated our FAQs in hopes we are able to answer some of your immediate questions and concerns. During this time we also have a small, local, team working to answer any additional needs you may have, click here. In order to take care of our associates and maintain the club during this time, we ask for your patience in responding.
As a member of our clubs, your health and wellness is extremely important to us. Thank you for your understanding as we partner with the state. We know the healthier you are, the healthier we all are.
Click to close