Are you still staying away from the gym? We understand an abundance of caution, but you may be doing yourself a disservice. Wellbridge Athletic Clubs are open and safe, and there some great reasons to come back and work out with us.
- A sense of community is good for your well-being. When you’re a member of a fitness club, you’re part of something bigger than yourself. You’ll make friends with other members and the staff, and you’ll have fun working out around other people. When you have a club that feels like a home to you, you’re more likely to work out.
- We help with your accountability. You can work out at home, but don’t you find that sometimes you’re not really motivated to get moving? When you know you’ve got a class to attend, a personal trainer to meet, or a workout buddy, you’re less likely to skip your workout. The level of accountability provided by trainers, instructors, and friends can be extremely inspirational.
- A group class also inspires. Our Virtual Club has amazing classes, but there’s nothing like the energy of working out in a group with amazing instructors who can help you improve your form. Prefer outdoor exercise? We’ve worked hard to build up Outdoor Fitness options with instructors from the Wellbridge Family of clubs.
- We’ve got a full assortment of weights. There’s no way your home gym compares to our equipment. You can challenge your muscles with the best weight equipment available.
- Our workout equipment surpasses anything you’ve got at home. Treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, rowers, stationary bikes, and more mean you get a complete workout without ever getting bored. What’s more, they’re all safely spaced, so you don’t have to worry about your health while you’re getting healthy.
- Personal training helps you meet your goals. Our personal trainers work hard to help our clients get in shape. Training sessions are properly distanced, and equipment is sanitized before the session starts. Come back to the club to get your fitness goals back on track.
- Working out at a fitness club is not just safe, it’s healthy. We’re working hard to provide a clean, safe, socially distanced club for our clients. When you head to the gym, you build up your immune system so that you’ll be less likely to have complications if you do contract the virus. What’s more, leaving your home and being around others boosts your psychological well-being.
When you walk into one of the Wellbridge Family of Athletic Clubs, you’ll know you’ve found your home away from home. Our friendly team will greet you before you’re challenged and motivated by top-notch instructors in our fitness classes. World-class trainers are the heart of our club, and we stay up to date with the latest in health and wellness. You’ll make new friends because you belong here. Join us today or contact us to learn more.