The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Colorado Athletic Club-Flatirons. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where youʼll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Boulder. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit the trail for a social hike with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, excellent child care and on-site massage, weʼre elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call Boulder home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. Weʼre here for you
- Donʼt be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. Weʼve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Colorado Athletic Club-Flatirons
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks.
Fun for the Family
- Healthy living is a lifelong pursuit. Thatʼs why we strive to provide great spaces for your kids while you workout
- Specially designed programs for children of all ages provide a stimulating and fun environment, all year long
- Enjoy our outdoor swimming pool with the whole family–and donʼt forget about the kiddie pool in the summer!
- Discover ways to incorporate family-centric fitness activities into your weekly routines
The Latest in Fitness News
Boulder offers the best of city living with a small-town feel. With the Flatirons as our backdrop, we know that staying healthy is one of the reasons so many people flock to Boulder. Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.
Have a Lifestyle Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
$0 Enrollment when you join by December 15