Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Singles play only during Phase I
- Court reservations are made in the Club App two days prior for up to 90-minutes of play
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Temporarily no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Pro-shop supplies and services are currently unavailable
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
Have a Tennis Question?
Your road to fun and fitness is waiting. Please complete this form and our Tennis Staff will get back with to you as soon as possible.
Exercise saves lives! Learn more about how to fight 2020 with fitness today.
And just like that, we’ve been open for days, weeks and even months! We continue to be thankful to our members for partnering with us to make the club the cleanest, consistently socially distanced and safest place that they will visit every day.
With your help, we can confirm that report after report is spot on, we can Fight 2020 with Fitness. Read some of those articles when you click here.
In thanks and continued inspiration, see below for opportunities to further your fitness success:
:: Inspire a friend! Click Here to refer a friend or family member
:: Spice up your fitness routine: book your outdoor studio fitness class, Studio One reservation or your own personal lap lane today.
We’re Stronger. Together.
Click to close