Receive daily inspiration, the latest club news and learn more about our community, click on your favorite photo to see more.
The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Colorado Athletic Club-DTC. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Greenwood Village. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit the front 9 with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, dedicated cardio and strength areas and on-site massage, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call Denver home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. Weʼre here for you
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Colorado Athletic Club-DTC
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
- Explore Colorado’s backyard. Hikes, bike rides and trail runs are just a stone’s throw away, and we love to get outside together
The Latest in Fitness News
Greenwood Village offers the best of city living without the hustle and bustle of, well, the city. With the Denver skyline and Rocky Mountains as our backdrop, we know that staying healthy is one of the reasons so many people flock here. Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.