Swimming in Boulder
Your Lane is Waiting…
Make a splash in our two heated outdoor and indoor pools. With dedicated lanes, free swim, swimming lessons, and training, Colorado Athletic Club-DTC is the place to swim in Boulder. Whether it’s 60° and sunny or snowing in January, you have a place for freestyle and flip turns.
The Aquatic Life
Reap the rewards of a high-intensity workout without the impact. Taking your workout to the water raises your heart rate, and builds strength and endurance. The temperature-controlled water provides a natural source of resistance at a comfortable temperature, while you tone your body and improve your core.
Have a Swimming Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Polis has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We’re open!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our Safety Protocols and our Member’s Commitment to Social Responsibility on our website. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, tennis court or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please also note, we must limit some amenities in our first phase of re-opening. At this time they are: hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, towel service and showers. Watch for further details in the coming days.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#coloradoathleticclubs #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
We’re Stronger. Together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close