The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Riverpoint Sports & Wellness. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Albuquerque. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit the Paseo del Bosque Trail with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, superb child care and onsite massage, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call ABQ home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. Weʼre here for you
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Riverpoint Sports & Wellness
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
- Explore everything Albuquerque has to offer. Hikes, wineries and ABQ’s cultural hubs are just a stone’s throw from Riverpoint
Fun for the Family
- Healthy living is a lifelong pursuit. Thatʼs why we strive to provide great spaces for your kids while you workout
- Specially designed programs for children of all ages provide a stimulating and fun environment, all year long
- Enjoy our outdoor swimming pool with the whole family–and don’t forget about the kiddie pool in the summer!
- Discover ways to incorporate family-centric fitness activities into your weekly routines
The Latest in Fitness News
Albuquerque offers the best of city living with a small-town feel. With the Sandias as our backdrop, we know that staying healthy is one of the reasons so many people flock to Albuquerque. Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.
Have a Lifestyle Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are OPEN!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour workout time slot, tennis court and/or lap swim lane to make the most of your time at the club. We’ll be sending an email of instructions to members but if you don’t receive it you will also find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
While we are excited and know you will feel safe and energized at the club, we must follow State and Local guidelines provided for a safe opening. We are still reviewing any limitations we might have on Studio Fitness, Basketball and Racquetball Courts; that information will be available as soon as we have it.
For your health and safety, we will limit the following areas in our first phase of opening:
:: Saunas, steams and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
Also, watch for updates on our nursery and summer camp programming as we work to comply with regulations and offer you the same great service as you have come to expect.
Please also plan to comply with local guidelines which require you to wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close