are in session
We are excited to open the Basketball and Racquetball Courts!
- We ask members respect RESTRICTION of any play beyond individual shoot around.
- Games or play between 2 or more people are strictly prohibited at this time.
- Reservations through our Club App are necessary to use the basketball courts.
- Solo play is recommended. However, we don’t understand there to be a specific restriction by the State or CDC on singles play.
- You must book court time via our Club App. Walk on play is prohibited. If a court is open, you must still make a reservation. If you need assistance using the app, the front desk can assist you.
- Additional safety measures should be taken in the chance there is shortened proximity during play. It is recommended to wear a mask, a glove on your non-dominant hand and practice additional sanitation procedures to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Proper locker storage required for personal belongings.
Have a Court Sports Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
It must be the start of the holiday season because we’re holly and jolly to reopen this Wednesday, December 2, 2020!
There will be additional reservation requirements that we will lay out via our email, website and social channels on Tuesday. However, we are confident the size of our Clubs, variety of amenities, activities and rooms will accommodate all of our members.
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. We will be in touch with further details on Tuesday but you already have MotionVibe on your phone so you’re more than half way there!
We look forward to seeing you in the club this Wednesday.
Click to close