are in session
We are excited to open the Basketball and Racquetball Courts!
- We ask members respect RESTRICTION of any play beyond individual shoot around.
- Games or play between 2 or more people are strictly prohibited at this time.
- Reservations through our Club App are necessary to use the basketball courts.
- Solo play is recommended. However, we don’t understand there to be a specific restriction by the State or CDC on singles play.
- You must book court time via our Club App. Walk on play is prohibited. If a court is open, you must still make a reservation. If you need assistance using the app, the front desk can assist you.
- Additional safety measures should be taken in the chance there is shortened proximity during play. It is recommended to wear a mask, a glove on your non-dominant hand and practice additional sanitation procedures to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Proper locker storage required for personal belongings.