Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations
Kids Swimming Programs
- Our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool, complete with weekly swim meets
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
- Compete in the Sundance Aquatics Association League
- Enjoy the camaraderie that comes with intense practice and fierce competition
Parent-Tot and Aqua Kids
- Swimming is a lifelong skill. Great Starts gets kids as young as 6-months to 2 1/2-years-old familiar with the water
- Group lessons with our certified instructors builds confidence and comfort in the water for your little ones
- Parent-Tot: four 30-minute sessions, year round, dramatically improve their comfort in the water
- Aqua Kids: eight 30-minute lessons, September through May, introduce kids to swimming in a friendly group environment
Private, Buddy and Small-Group Private Lessons
- Our 30-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Buddy lessons provide a personalized setting with another swimmer with comparable swimming skills, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
- Small-Group Private Lessons (3-5 swimmers) provides freedom to swim with a group of your choice of friends or family with comparable swimming skills
For teens 15 years or older, Riverpoint also offers Red Cross lifeguard certification training.
We would love to tell you more about our swim offerings for kids. For more information, dates, rates and availability, please contact us.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are OPEN!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour workout time slot, tennis court and/or lap swim lane to make the most of your time at the club. We’ll be sending an email of instructions to members but if you don’t receive it you will also find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
While we are excited and know you will feel safe and energized at the club, we must follow State and Local guidelines provided for a safe opening. We are still reviewing any limitations we might have on Studio Fitness, Basketball and Racquetball Courts; that information will be available as soon as we have it.
For your health and safety, we will limit the following areas in our first phase of opening:
:: Saunas, steams and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
Also, watch for updates on our nursery and summer camp programming as we work to comply with regulations and offer you the same great service as you have come to expect.
Please also plan to comply with local guidelines which require you to wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close