Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations
Kids Swimming Programs
Summer Swim Team
- Our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool, complete with weekly swim meets
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
- Compete in the Sundance Aquatics Association League
- Enjoy the camaraderie that comes with intense practice and fierce competition
Parent-Tot and Aqua Kids
- Swimming is a lifelong skill. Great Starts gets kids as young as 6-months to 2 1/2-years-old familiar with the water
- Group lessons with our certified instructors build confidence and comfort in the water for your little ones
- Parent Tot: four 30-minute sessions, year round, dramatically improve their comfort in the water
- Aqua Kids: eight 30-minute lessons, September through May, introduces kids to swimming in a friendly group environment
Private, Buddy and Small-Group Private Lessons
- Our 30-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Buddy lessons provide a personalized setting with another swimmer with comparable swimming skills, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
- Small-Group Private Lessons (3-5 swimmers) provides freedom to swim with a group of your choice of friends or family with comparable swimming skills
We would love to tell you more about our swim offerings for kids. For more information, dates, rates and availability, please contact us. For teens 15 years or older, Del Norte also offers Red Cross lifeguard certification training.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
We look forward to seeing you back in the club doing what you love. Be safe. Stay strong.
Following the mid-March declaration from local, state and national leaders asking for the temporary closure of bars, restaurants, movie theaters and gyms, our Clubs our temporarily closed.
While we look forward to re-opening and getting our associates doing what they do better than anyone else, we have a specialized team working to help maintain your fitness and wellness routine during this time. Check out our Virt Club: Virtual Fitness in your home.
We also recognize you might have questions about your membership and want to be updated on our next steps, so we now have your Frequently Asked Questions on our website.
Be Safe. Stay Strong.
We’re in this together.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close