Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations
Kids Swimming Programs
Summer Swim Team
- Our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool, complete with weekly swim meets
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
- Compete in the Sundance Aquatics Association League
- Enjoy the camaraderie that comes with intense practice and fierce competition
Parent-Tot and Aqua Kids
- Swimming is a lifelong skill. Great Starts gets kids as young as 6-months to 2 1/2-years-old familiar with the water
- Group lessons with our certified instructors build confidence and comfort in the water for your little ones
- Parent Tot: four 30-minute sessions, year round, dramatically improve their comfort in the water
- Aqua Kids: eight 30-minute lessons, September through May, introduces kids to swimming in a friendly group environment
Private, Buddy and Small-Group Private Lessons
- Our 30-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Buddy lessons provide a personalized setting with another swimmer with comparable swimming skills, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
- Small-Group Private Lessons (3-5 swimmers) provides freedom to swim with a group of your choice of friends or family with comparable swimming skills
We would love to tell you more about our swim offerings for kids. For more information, dates, rates and availability, please contact us. For teens 15 years or older, Del Norte also offers Red Cross lifeguard certification training.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Time to Act Like a Superhero
Even our caped crusaders, valiant guardians and protectors of the night feel safer wearing a mask.
Following Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham’s directive, masks are now required at gyms…which we must admit includes athletic clubs. We’ll continue to lead the industry when it comes to safety procedures and cleanliness, but now masks are “in” like the latest fashion statement.Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We are doing this! Together.
Click to close