Welcome to Harbor East, where fitness coaches are your friends, and great conversations carry on long after your workout. Our members and guests love our social activities that range from happy hours and harbor cruises to networking events.
Comfortable and welcoming, Maryland Athletic Club-Harbor East offers our members and guests the best fitness options in Baltimore.
There’s training, and then there’s personal training. Get to know our professionally certified team, and discover they’re as talented at what they do as they are personable. With sessions available throughout the day, achieving and surpassing your goals is closer than ever.
Baltimore’s premier destination for squash, our Harbor East club has a vibrant squash community. Take lessons, find competitive matches or just hit around for awhile. The ball is in your court.
Looking for laps or relaxation? Why not both? We’ve got options. Choose from any of our four saltwater pools for your training needs.
The studios at Harbor East are designed for you to get the most from your workout. Seamlessly move from a warrior pose in yoga class to our saltwater pools as you get ready for your next triathlon.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
See what everyone is talking about
When you set foot in your new club, youʼll feel the energy and camaraderie and meet members just like you.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
You may have learned Mayor Young gave the green light for the City of Baltimore to re-open athletic clubs! We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We plan to re-open this coming Friday, June 26!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our safety protocols and our Member’s Commitment to social responsibility. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Certain amenities will be temporarily unavailable during this phase of re-opening. These include the nursery, sauna, steam rooms, hot tubs and towel service. Showers will be available but you will need to provide shampoo, conditioner etc.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you back on Friday, June 26. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#marylandathleticclub #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
Your Maryland Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close