Spring is here, bringing plenty of beautiful, fresh produce. How will you make the most of it? We’ve got some gorgeous spring salads sure to be the star of any meal.
- Blistered Tomato and Chicken Couscous Salad: The flavors of lemon and fresh basil, along with feta, roasted tomatoes, and white balsamic vinegar make for a flavorful, fresh, speedy salad. Couscous is a great swap for rice or pasta, full of nutrients and fiber.
- Lentil, Roast Beetroot, and Baby Carrot Salad: Spring days can be chilly, but this warm, colorful salad is delicious and comforting.
- Marinated Cauliflower and Sprout Salad with Tomato Dressing: Cauliflower and mung bean sprouts go perfectly with tomatoes and provide a healthy dose of vitamin C.
- Pickled Watermelon Salad: This Asian-style salad gets its unique flavor from pickled watermelon, best started a day in advance.
- Middle-Eastern Grilled Salmon with Rice Salad: Salmon is packed with protein and healthy fats, and pomegranate seeds deliver fresh sweetness along with nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, and folate.
- Spicy Prawn, Chinese Cabbage, and Shredded Pea Salad: This salad is high in fiber and vitamin C, big on flavor, and easy to prepare, for an all-around win.
- Avocado, Raspberry, and Lentil Salad: Avocados have healthy fat, and, like raspberries, they contain vitamin E, which is great for the immune system. Add in lentils for fiber, protein, folate, and more, and you’ve got a supremely healthy salad.
- Kale, Broccolini, Asparagus, and Egg Salad: This low-calorie, high-protein salad is delicious any time of day, whether you’re having a healthy brunch or hosting dinner guests.
- New Chicken Caesar Salad: What’s better than Caesar salad? Try a Caesar with cucumbers, celery, grapes, and pecans.
- Cobb Salad: This classic combines chicken, bacon, avocado, and soft-boiled eggs, served on Romaine lettuce.
- Haloumi, Pomegranate, and Rocket (Arugula) Salad: If you’re looking for a flavorful and richly textured salad, this one fits the bill perfectly.
- Carrot and Beetroot Slaw with Fennel Dressing: Brightly colored and packed with nutrients, this salad is a healthful delight for all of the senses.
Eating well is an important part of a healthy lifestyle, and so is finding the right athletic club to help you stay on top of your fitness routine. At the Wellbridge Family of Athletic Clubs, we offer world-class training that keeps up-to-date with the latest in health and wellness. At our clubs, you’ll be greeted by our friendly team before you’re challenged and motivated by top-notch instructors in our fitness classes. You’ll make new friends because you belong here. Join today or contact us to learn more.