It’s been a challenging year, and many people are anxious to get back to their normal routines. That’s why we at Wellbridge are delighted to be up and running and excited to provide a safe environment for welcoming back our members to work out and reach their fitness goals. We want to acquaint you with our COVID-19 safety standards, so you’ll know what to expect when you come back to one of our fitness clubs.
- First, the new hours. Currently, we’re open 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Fridays. Weekend hours vary between clubs, so check with your location. We’ll revisit our hours as seasons and usage change.
- We’re checking temperatures at the door. Because fevers are a common symptom of COVID-19, a masked, gloved associate will greet our members at the club entrance to take their temperatures with a touchless digital thermometer. Members with temperatures below 100.4 may proceed with check-in.
- Check-in is designed to promote proper distancing. Members must download our MotionVibe app to gain entrance to the club. You can reserve a time block using the app, and if you’d like to book a swim lane, basketball court, or tennis or racquetball court, you’ll need to make a secondary reservation. The check-in system is touchless and socially distanced, and hand sanitizer is provided.
- We’re keeping the club clean and safe. Associates will wear masks and gloves, and all members are asked to commit to member safety. This means respecting social distancing policies and being prepared to wear a mask in some areas of the club. Associates will continuously sanitize and disinfect all surfaces, including equipment, with CDC and EPA-certified hospital-grade disinfectant. Daily use of electrostatic gun technology and disinfectant misters will be implemented to disinfect the entire club, and sanitizing gel, disinfectant bottles, and equipment wipes will be readily available.
- Locker room amenities will be limited. Saunas and steam rooms will remain closed for now, and we ask that you please bring your own towel.
- On the fitness floor, everything will be arranged for your safety. Equipment will be distanced to allow members to breathe freely while exercising, additional associates will be added to help keep things clean and distanced, and hard-to-clean apparatus like bands, porous mats, and foam rollers won’t be available at this time.
- Some aspects are a little different. Personal trainers and clients will socially distance, and so will studio fitness classes. Tennis, basketball, and handball/racquetball courts will need to be reserved, as will swimming lanes. Members will be asked to bring their own mats for yoga class.
At the Wellbridge Family of Athletic Clubs, we’re committed to your safety and wellbeing. At our clubs, you’ll be greeted by our friendly team before you’re challenged and motivated by top-notch instructors in our fitness classes. You’ll make new friends because you belong here. Join us today or contact us to learn more.