To keep our members and teammates healthy and safe we ask all members agree to the below commitments before entering, and throughout their time in the club.
In addition, members will be prompted to review and agree to these commitments when reserving Club Time in MotionVibe.
If for any reason you are not able to commit or if you have questions please email us at Claytongetfit@wellbridge.com
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 you may not enter the club.
- Members with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be allowed to use the club.
- Local guidelines require all members to wear your own mask at all times, while not exercising on club/property.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the club and before you leave.
- Maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6’ at all times.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended to wear a mask/face covering.
- We will have extra teammates cleaning high-touch areas at all times, but we ask each member to also take responsibility for wiping down anything you touch.
- Additional sanitation stations, including equipment wipes, disinfectant bottles with towels, and hand sanitizer are available for all to use.
- Follow posted requirements regarding club flow or room capacity restricted areas.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club is here to inspire you!
We were excited to swing the doors open to the Club, and we’re honored to help the community return safely to what everyone is calling ‘a new normal.’
Our street level entrance has been expanded in anticipation of our new parking garage, our studios are kicking up the music and Personal Trainers can already be heard encouraging members to start back up on their winning routines. Welcome Back!
As you may already know, you’ll need a workout reservation to reserve your time to get back into your routine at the club. If you have been able to continue your dues payments, simply download the Club App, register your workout time and we’ll greet you at the front door. If you have been on Leave of Absence but are excited to return; that’s easy too! Simply contact the Front Desk and they can flip your membership switch or just show up and our team can assist you on the spot just by scanning your membership card.
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our safety protocols and our Member’s Commitment to social responsibility. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Certain amenities will be temporarily unavailable during this phase of re-opening. These include the nursery, sauna, steam rooms, towels and spa services. Showers will be available but you will need to provide shampoo, conditioner etc.
Thank you again for being a part of our community. Anticipation has turned into excitement and we can’t wait to see you back in the club! Here’s to having many more years together.
Your Wellbridge Athletic Club & Spa Re-opening Team
Click to close