With our ability to re-open, we’re honored to help the community return safely to what everyone is calling ‘a new normal’. We are excited to see the pool waters moving with your swim strokes and your smiles and laughter as you catch up with our Front Desk teammates.
Q: What are the club hours?
A: Club hours have been changed during this phase of re-opening. We look forward to reviewing these hours as we open up further amenities and services.The hours of the club are located here.
Q: Is club access available to all members?
A: Yes. However, we ask that all members follow State & Local guidelines for safety and health. If you have questions or concerns please contact the club.
Q: Why are you checking temperatures?
A: While we are happy we have the club available for your fitness and wellness, we are demonstrating caution in all of our operations. A fever has been documented as a common symptom of COVID-19 and is something simple to test for without medical associates and without the need for any data collection. The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q: What is the standard procedure for temperature checks?
A: Members will be greeted while entering the club to have their temperature checked via touchless digital thermometer.
- The associate taking your temperature will be wearing proper PPE including mask and gloves
- The temperature will be ready within seconds
- Temperatures at or below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit are welcome to proceed with check in.
Q: What does the check-in process look like?
A: In order to ensure safe club capacity and proper distancing upon arrival, we are implementing a workout reservation system via our MotionVibe application. Use of the app is required to gain entrance to the club at this time. For instructions on downloading this app, please click here.
- Reserve a time block for general club usage to control total club capacity
- Time blocks will be scheduled in :30 minute blocks for a maximum of 2 hours until further notice
- An additional reservation will need to be made in order to reserve a swim lane
- Spacing for check-in will be marked on the floor to ensure social distancing of six feet apart
- Hospitality desk associates will confirm your reservation
- Check-in will be a touchless system
- Once your check-in is complete, we request you sanitize your hands before using the club
Now that your club is open and we have resumed a normal billing cycle, we hope to answer most of your frequently asked questions below:
Q: What happens with my monthly dues billing upon your re-opening?
A: With our re-opening, we have resumed our normal billing cycle.
Q: I have been billed but have not yet been able to come to the club. What is the process for getting re-started?
A: It’s simple and you have a few options:
- All visits now require a general club usage workout reservation via our club app. Click here
- for an instructional flyer and videos to help you get started. If those don’t help, contact the Front Desk for personal assistance.
- Come on in! Bring your mask and be ready for a temperature check. Then, we will be happy to stand with you as we get you all set up for your new online reservation system! The goals are to help keep you accountable for your workout and keep everyone safe.
Q: Thank you for all the safety protocols, outdoor fitness and virtual options. However, I would like to change my membership status at this time. What are my options:
A1: Leave of Absence (LOA)
We are able to offer you a Leave of Absence for $20 per month, until December 31, 2020. This gives you:
- The opportunity to retain your membership dues rate
- Saves you from paying an enrollment fee upon your return
- Keeps you connected to changes and updates in the club and our offerings and protocols
- Keep your account on hold for a greater period of time then our normal procedures permit.
Please email email@example.com with your request including the month you wish to re-start. The Membership Accounting team will follow the below practices when putting your membership on hold:
- Members may go on leave of absence for up to 6 months in one 12-month period
- An LOA will extend any membership in a 12-month commitment by the number of months the membership is placed on LOA status
- Members may not terminate their membership off of LOA
- A member must resume as a dues paying member for at least one month before membership cancellation can be processed. See below terms of cancellation as applicable
- If your leave is due to a medical or military reasons, we will waive the monthly fee when supporting documentation is provided
A2: Membership Cancellation
Of course, we would be sorry to see you leave our family, but we respect your choice and concerns at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to cancel your membership.
At this time, we are following the below practices as we are fully open and have been through at least one full billing cycle after our re-opening.
- Per your membership agreement, we require one month’s written notice. (Cancellation is effective the 1st of the month following 30 days notice. For example, if you cancel July 31st, your cancellation is effective September 1st. Cancellation submitted on August 2nd is effective October 1.)
- Cancellation request can be provided via:
- First class mail (Certified with Return Receipt Recommended)
- Personal delivery of cancelation form at the club (Obtaining a copy from Club Personnel Recommended)
- Facsimile transmission of cancellation form to 303.813.4197
- Email to MembershipAccounting@wellbridge.com
- Member must pay any amount due on the account as of the cancellation date, on or before the effective date.
- Those who have signed on an Extended Plan agreement are subject to the terms of the agreement and are responsible for the balance of remaining dues.
- In honor of those who were able to support the clubs during the temporary shutdown, we will honor those dues payments as final payment to the above practices. Thank you for your support.
Q: What are you doing to make the club clean and safe?
A: We have trained on and implemented the following robust sanitation protocols:
- Associates will be required to wear masks and gloves
- We are asking all members who wish to use the club to commit to member safety
- Associates will be continuously sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces including equipment with a CDC and EPA certified hospital grade disinfectant
- Daily use of electrostatic gun technology/disinfectant misters will be implemented to thoroughly clean and disinfect the entire club
- We will increase the availability of sanitizing gel, disinfectant bottles and equipment wipes
- We are labeling the club floors for distancing and traffic flow
Q: Will the locker rooms be available and if so, what changes will be made to ensure the safety of your members?
A: Minimal locker room amenities will be available during Phase I of re-opening. Saunas and steam rooms will remain closed during this time. Hot tubs in both areas are open. There will be 4 showers available for use in the Men’s Locker Room and 3 showers in the Women’s Locker Room. Limited towel service will be provided. Towels can be picked up at the front desk when arriving for your workout.
Q: What changes are being made on the fitness floor to keep members safe?
A: We are implementing the following guidelines on our fitness floor:
- For proper distancing, we will be using every other piece of cardio equipment
- For your safety, hard to clean, small apparatus (bands, porous mats, foam rollers, etc.) will not be available during this initial phase
- Disinfectant spray bottles and towels will be available for all members to clean equipment during weight workouts
- Dedicated associates are being added for increased cleaning of the cardio and weight equipment during prime times.
- Club associates will be monitoring social distancing guidelines and assisting with equipment sanitation
Q: Will water fountains be available for use?
A: The touchless “bottle fill” option will still be available for your convenience. Don’t forget to bring your own water bottle. If you forgot your water, the Hospitality Desk will have bottled water available for club charge.
Q: Will Personal Training be available?
A: Yes, Personal Training will be available. You will still need to make a general club usage reservation on our club app to accommodate your session time
Q: What precautions are Personal Trainers taking to ensure the safety of their clients?
A: Personal Trainers will have their temperature taken daily, prior to entering the club, and will be wearing a mask and gloves at all times. Trainer and client will consistently maintain proper distancing.
Q: What are the enhanced guidelines for a Personal Training session?
A: Guidelines for all training sessions include:
- Trainer and client will be maintaining proper distancing
- Member will set up their own equipment per Trainer’s direction
- If Trainer assistance is needed for set up, the equipment will be disinfected by the Trainer before the session starts
- Trainer will assist with all equipment cleaning that is utilized by the member
- Fitness Desk pens will be sanitized for signing the signature card before and after use
- Trainers will disinfect computer keyboards before and after each use
Q: Is remote training available for those who don’t feel comfortable coming into the club?
A: Of course! Remote personal training is available! Please click here to get started.
Q: Will studio classes be available?
A: All of our studios will be providing modified class options. We are also happy to continue to offer our Virtual Club during this time. In addition, we have implemented Studio Live to showcase your favorite instructors.
- We are happy to offer lap swimming during this initial phase. Book your lane today via our club app There will be minimal lockers and locker room amenities available during re-opening.
Q: Will your childcare be open?
A: Childcare is not currently available in this phase of re-opening. Stay tuned for more info.
Q: Will you be offering Massage?
A: Massage will not be available in phase one of our reopening.
Inspire a friend or family member to get healthy-it's on us!