To keep our members and teammates healthy and safe we ask all members agree to the below commitments before entering, and throughout their time in the club.
In addition, members will be prompted to review and agree to these commitments when reserving Club Time in MotionVibe.
If for any reason you are not able to commit or if you have questions please email us at NMSWgetfit@wellbridge.com
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 you may not enter the club.
- Members with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be allowed to use the club.
- Plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the club and before you leave.
- Maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6’ at all times.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended to wear a mask/face covering.
- We will have extra teammates cleaning high-touch areas at all times, but we ask each member to also take responsibility for wiping down anything you touch.
- Additional sanitation stations, including equipment wipes, disinfectant bottles with towels, and hand sanitizer are available for all to use.
- Follow posted requirements regarding club flow or room capacity restricted areas.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are OPEN!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour workout time slot, tennis court and/or lap swim lane to make the most of your time at the club. We’ll be sending an email of instructions to members but if you don’t receive it you will also find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
While we are excited and know you will feel safe and energized at the club, we must follow State and Local guidelines provided for a safe opening. We are still reviewing any limitations we might have on Studio Fitness, Basketball and Racquetball Courts; that information will be available as soon as we have it.
For your health and safety, we will limit the following areas in our first phase of opening:
:: Saunas, steams and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
Also, watch for updates on our nursery and summer camp programming as we work to comply with regulations and offer you the same great service as you have come to expect.
Please also plan to comply with local guidelines which require you to wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
#inspirefitness #staystrong #stayfit #strongertogether
Click to close