As a member of Midtown Sports & Wellness this is the place for you to get exclusive information on upcoming events, summer camps and discover new classes to add to your personal fitness schedule
Your Next Class is Waiting. Get After it!
Put your favorite class on your personal calendar or explore a new one to expand your fitness routine.
Camp & Kids Programs
Blast! camp offers 11 weeks of active fun while exercising your child’s imagination as campers work together to establish their kingdom and experience a world created by unlimited thought and vision. Traveling by hot air balloon (tethered, of course) we’ll ice-skate in the glistening north Outpost, rock climb in the west’s Stone Age gym, slide and splash at the Waterpark to the south and visit the Biopark’s botanic gardens, butterfly pavilion and Bugarium as we experience all the eastern lands have to offer.
Kids Swimming Programs
- Splash into summer with poolside activities for all ages and skill levels
- Get your infant or toddler comfortable in the water with our certified instructors
- Prepare your future Olympian with our swim schools designed for all ages and skill levels
- Help your kids refine their technique and mechanics with specialized one-on-one coaching
- Is your swimmer ready to level-up? They can compete with other swimmers on our competitive swim team
- Need specialized training for small groups? Semi-private lessons are also available for focused swimmers
Fit Like That Blog
Packed with healthy tips, expert advice and specific information about family fitness, full body training, yoga and Pilates, Fit Like That is your go-to resource for the latest health news and conditioning information.
Why Are So Many Gyms Overcrowded? The Volume-Based Business Model of a Cheap Gym Low-cost gym memberships sound appealing, but there are many common pitfalls...
What is high-intensity training and how does it work? –Dana H. High-intensity training is a fusion of sports performance training and bootcamp. The sports performance...
by Michael Benedict, Personal Training Manager It is inevitable – like having your locker end up being right next to someone in an otherwise empty...
Have a Question?
Click here to claim your FREE 3-Day Trial Pass.