To keep our members and teammates healthy and safe we ask all members agree to the below commitments before entering, and throughout their time in the club.
In addition, members will be prompted to review and agree to these commitments when reserving Club Time in MotionVibe.
If for any reason you are not able to commit or if you have questions please email us at NMSWgetfit@wellbridge.com
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 you may not enter the club.
- Members with a temperature above 100 degrees will not be allowed to use the club.
- Plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the club and before you leave.
- Maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6’ at all times.
- Per CDC guidelines, it is recommended to wear a mask/face covering.
- We will have extra teammates cleaning high-touch areas at all times, but we ask each member to also take responsibility for wiping down anything you touch.
- Additional sanitation stations, including equipment wipes, disinfectant bottles with towels, and hand sanitizer are available for all to use.
- Follow posted requirements regarding club flow or room capacity restricted areas.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Time to Act Like a Superhero
Even our caped crusaders, valiant guardians and protectors of the night feel safer wearing a mask.
Following Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham’s directive, masks are now required at gyms…which we must admit includes athletic clubs. We’ll continue to lead the industry when it comes to safety procedures and cleanliness, but now masks are “in” like the latest fashion statement.Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We are doing this! Together.
Click to close