Q: What are the club hours?
A: Club hours have been changed during this initial opening. We look forward to re-considering these hours as we open up further amenities and services.
Saturday & Sunday
Saturday & Sunday
Saturday & Sunday
Saturday & Sunday
Q: Is club access available to all members?
A: Yes. All NMSW members are invited to utilize any NMSW club at no additional membership charge. We do ask that all members follow the State & Local guidelines for safety and health. If you have questions or concerns regarding please contact the club.
Q: Why are you checking temperatures?
A: While we are happy we can have the club available for your fitness and wellness, we are demonstrating caution in all of our operations. A fever has been documented as a common symptom of COVID-19 and is something simple to test for without medical associates and without the need for any data collection. The CDC considers a person to have a fever when he or she has a measured temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Q: What is the standard procedure for temperature checks?
A: Members will be greeted before entering the club to have their temperature checked via a touchless digital thermometer.
- The associate taking your temperature will be wearing proper PPE including mask and gloves
- The temperature will be ready within seconds
- Temperatures at or below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit are welcome to proceed with check in
Q: What does the check-in process look like?
A: In order to ensure safe club capacity and proper distancing upon arrival, we are implementing a Workout reservation system via our MotionVibe application. Use of the App is required to gain entrance to the club at this time. For instructions on downloading this app, please click here.
- Reserve a time block for general club usage to control total club capacity
- Time blocks will be scheduled in :30 minute blocks for a maximum of 2 hours until further notice
- Spacing for check-in will be marked on the floor to ensure social distancing of six feet apart
- Hospitality desk associates will confirm your reservation
- Check-in will be a touchless system
- Once your check-in is complete, we request you sanitize your hands before using the club
Now that your club is open and we have resumed a normal billing cycle, we hope to answer most of your frequently asked questions below:
Q: What happens with my monthly dues billing upon your re-opening?
A: With our re-opening we will start our normal billing cycle.
Q: I have been billed but have not yet been able to come to the club. What is the process for getting re-started?
A: It’s simple and you have a few options:
- All visits now require a general club usage workout reservation via our club app. Click here for an instructional flyer and vides to help you get started. If those don’t help, contact the Front Desk for personal assistance.
- Come on in! Bring your mask, be ready for a temperature check. Then, we will be happy to stand with you as we get you all set up for your new online reservation system! The goals are to help keep you accountable for your workout and keep everyone safe.
- Your monthly membership dues for the month we welcome you back will be billed on a prorated basis from your first check-in.
Q: I am not yet comfortable, physically coming into the club. What are my options?
A: We are sorry to hear that we haven’t seen you in person yet. We would love to have the opportunity to fill you in and learn about the safety protocols we have put in place to keep you safe, click here for our member safety protocols. If we have not quite gotten you to comfortable yet, see below for our many virtual options; getting more localized each day:
- If you are still unable to come in, please continue to enjoy complimentary Les Mills on Demand classes through July 31.
- Our Personal Trainers are now wherever you are. It’s simple to re-start with your trainer via any device that is internet accessible. Click here for more information.
Last, but certainly not least, we have launched your Trainers and Studios in our Wellbridge Family of Clubs for Studio Live Fitness. Please click here to find out more.
Q: Your virtual options are amazing. However, I am simply unable to continue paying my dues at this time
A: We appreciate you considering to continue your relationship with the club. We are able to continue a complimentary leave of absence through August 31, 2020 when you email email@example.com. If you would like to extend beyond that time we are happy to continue your leave but you will charged a small monthly fee.
Q: What are you doing to make the club clean and safe?
A: We have trained on and implemented the following robust sanitation protocols:
- Associates will be required to wear masks and gloves
- We are asking all members who wish to use the club to commit to member safety
- Associates will be continuously sanitizing and disinfecting all surfaces including equipment with a CDC and EPA certified hospital grade disinfectant
- Electrostatic gun technology/disinfectant misters will be implemented to thoroughly clean and disinfect the entire club, daily
- We will increase the availability of sanitizing gel, disinfectant bottles and equipment wipes
- We are labeling the club floors for distancing and traffic flow
Q: Will the locker rooms be available and if so, what changes will be made to ensure the safety of your members?
A: Minimal locker room amenities will be available during Phase I of re-opening. Saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms will remain closed during this time. Showers currently unavailable. Towel service will not be initially provided.
Q: What changes are being made on the fitness floor to keep members safe?
A: We are implementing the following guidelines on our fitness floor:
- For proper distancing, we will only be using equipment that has been placed 6′ or more apart
- For your safety, hard to clean, small apparatus (bands, porous mats, foam rollers, etc.) will not be available during this initial phase
- Disinfectant spray bottles and towels will be available for all members to clean equipment during weight workouts
- Dedicated associates are being added for increased cleaning of the cardio and weight equipment during prime times.
- Club associates will be monitoring social distancing guidelines and assisting with equipment sanitation
Q: Will water fountains be available for use?
A: The touchless ‘bottle fill’ option will still be available for your convenience. Don’t forget to bring your own water bottle.
Q: Will Personal Training be available?
A: Yes, Personal Training will be available. You will still need to make a general club usage reservation on our club app to accommodate your session time.
Q: What precautions are Personal Trainers taking to ensure the safety of their clients?
A: Personal Trainers will have their temperature taken daily, prior to entering the club, and will be wearing a mask and gloves at all times. Trainer and client will consistently maintain proper distancing.
Q: What are the enhanced guidelines for a Personal Training session?
A: Guidelines for all training sessions include:
- Trainer and client will be maintaining proper distancing
- Member will set up their own equipment per Trainer’s direction
- If Trainer assistance is needed for set up, the equipment will be disinfected by the Trainer before the session starts
- Trainer will assist with all equipment cleaning that is utilized by the member
- Fitness Desk pens will be sanitized for signing the signature card before and after use
- Trainers will disinfect computer keyboards before and after each use
Q: Is virtual training available for those who don’t feel comfortable coming into the club?
A: Yes, remote training is available. Please click here to get started.
Q: Will the tennis courts be available for use?
A: YES! We are excited to provide tennis at our Highpoint location during Phase I with the following guidelines:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Singles play is recommended – However, as there are no State or CDC limitations known, if you wish to play doubles we ask that participants wear a glove on their dominant hand to reduce the chance for germ transfer
- Reservations can be made up two days prior, for up to 90-minutes of play.
- Additional tennis best practices can be found here.
Q: What changes will we see in regards to tennis matches, ball machines, and lessons/clinics?
A: This is not available in Phase I. However, any changes are made will be done to ensure proper social distancing and safety for our members and Pros:
- Group Clinics will consist of no more than 4 players + Pro
- Singles and Doubles are available by reservation for 1 ½ hours, up to 48 hours in advance through our MotionVibe App. Click here to download App. You may also download the app via Google Play or the Apple Store.
- All lessons/clinics will be paid via club charge or credit card only (handled by member). No cash handling
- We will not be changing ends during play
- Avoid touching gates and fences. Gates should remain latched
- All programming needs to factor in social distancing
- No pre or post game gatherings or socials
- Tables and chairs/benches around courts will be unavailable to ensure proper distancing
Q: Will studio classes be available?
A: Studio fitness classes are not currently available during this phase of re-opening. We hope to be able to provide this option to you soon! In the meantime, we are still able to offer you Les Mills On Demand options at no cost to you by clicking here. And even better, we are offering Studio Live classes taught by some of your favorite instructors from the comfort of your own home.
We are happy to offer lap swimming during this initial phase. Book your lane today via our club app . There will be minimal lockers and locker room amenities available during Phase I of re-opening. Showers, towels, Saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms will remain restricted at this time.
Q: Will your childcare be open?
A: Childcare is currently available at our Highpoint location only.
Reservations can be made using the club app in 30-minute increments. You can reserve up to 1 hour for kids ages 5-12.
Monday – Saturday | 9AM – 12PM
Sunday – Closed
Q: Will your Basketball courts be open?
A: Half court hoops practice is available at our Midtown, Del Norte and Riverpoint locations. Please make your reservation in the club app. One-on-one play is not permitted during this phase of re-opening.
Q: Will your Racquetball/Handball courts be open?
A: Racquetball/Handball courts are available at our Midtown, Highpoint and Riverpoint locations. Please reserve your court time utilizing our club app.
Q: Will you be offering Massage?
A: Massage will not be available in phase one of our reopening.
Pay $0 dues until August when you join today