Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
You may have learned Mayor Young gave the green light for the City of Baltimore to re-open athletic clubs! We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We plan to re-open this coming Friday, June 26!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our safety protocols and our Member’s Commitment to social responsibility. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Certain amenities will be temporarily unavailable during this phase of re-opening. These include the nursery, sauna, steam rooms, hot tubs and towel service. Showers will be available but you will need to provide shampoo, conditioner etc.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you back on Friday, June 26. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#marylandathleticclub #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
Your Maryland Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close