Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things. If you’ve already registered on MotionVibe, Click ‘Reserve A Court’. If you still need to register, click on ‘Club App’ in the main navigation bar for step-by-step instructions.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Singles play is recommended – However, as there are no State or CDC limitations known, if you wish to play doubles we ask that participants wear a glove on their dominant hand to reduce the chance for germ transfer
- Reservations can be made up two days prior, for up to 90-minutes of play. Note: While the club closes at 8PM on weekdays, the last tennis court booking will be at 6PM for up to 90-minutes of play.
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
Have a Tennis Question?
Your road to fun and fitness is waiting. Please complete this form and our Tennis Staff will get back with to you as soon as possible.
Reason to smile! According to the CDC, you have the option to exercise mask free