Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things. If you’ve already registered on MotionVibe, Click ‘Reserve A Court’. If you still need to register, click on ‘Club App’ in the main navigation bar for step-by-step instructions.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Singles play is recommended – However, as there are no State or CDC limitations known, if you wish to play doubles we ask that participants wear a glove on their dominant hand to reduce the chance for germ transfer
- Reservations can be made up two days prior, for up to 90-minutes of play. Note: While the club closes at 6PM on weekdays, the last tennis court booking will be at 6PM for up to 90-minutes of play. After 6PM indoor facilities will only be available with a staff member. Exit after completion of court time will only be through the double gates.
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Temporarily no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Pro-shop supplies and services are currently unavailable
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
Have a Tennis Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#HarbourIslandAthleticClub #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Harbour Island Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close