Are you still working out at home? You may think it’s safer, or you may just be trying to save money, but whatever your reasons may be, it’s time to let go of them. Our athletic clubs are safe and sanitary, with measures put into place to protect our clients’ health. We believe that exercising is a great way to keep illness at bay. Here are some compelling reasons to come back.
- A fitness club has amenities that far surpass your home gym experience. You have options for cardio machines like treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers, stationary bikes, rowing machines, and more. There are weight machines, free weights, cable machines, bands, and so on for weight training.
- At a club, you’ll have access to classes. Virtual classes are all well and good, but it’s not the same as being in a group of people with an instructor who can help you improve your form. Many clubs even have outdoor classes for those who prefer to work out outside.
- Your fitness community provides camaraderie you’d never get at home. At the club, you’re all in it together, and your workout friends give you a level of accountability you don’t get anywhere else. There’s also friendly competition that can push you to be your best self.
- A fitness club directs your focus and gives you motivation. There’s nothing at the gum to distract you from your workout and everything to motivate you to keep going. At home, by contrast, you’ve got chores and family members vying for your attention.
- In contrast to the gym, home workouts can be tedious. It’s hard to find enough variety at home, and going to the gym gives you a welcome change of scenery.
- There are too many excuses at home. If you’re not very self-motivated, all of the things that distract you at home can become a big problem. What’s more, working out alone can be de-motivating when no one is there to challenge you or encourage you.
- It’s hard to outfit a home gym with sufficient equipment. You probably don’t have space for many pieces of equipment at your home, and fitness equipment is expensive. Why spend a large sum of money outfitting a home gym when you get so much more from an athletic club?
- Working out at a club is safer. Instructors and trainers help you exercise correctly, and there’s always someone to spot you when you’re lifting weights.
Walking into one of the Wellbridge Family of Athletic Clubs, you’ll know you’ve found your home away from home. Our friendly team will greet you before you’re challenged and motivated by top-notch instructors in our fitness classes. World-class trainers are the heart of our club, and we stay up to date with the latest in health and wellness. You’ll make new friends because you belong here. Join us today or contact us to learn more.