The studios are open. Get ready to move!
Studio Fitness Guidelines
To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Reservations are required to ensure appropriate studio capacity and sanitation requirements. Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Participant spacing is reflected in floor markings to allow for proper distancing. If further distancing is necessary or ceiling heights prevent improved circulation, classes may be moved to larger spaces (ex. basketball court) or outside (as available).
- Please bring personal yoga mats. Shared equipment is not currently available.
- Per our Member Social Responsibility commitment, team up to wipe down equipment and your marked space immediately following class.
- Additional sanitation time between classes has been built in to ensure associates can completely clean the studio. After the room has been cleaned, signage at the entrance will reflect “Room has been sanitized” and you may come in.
- Enjoy your workout!
Have a Studio Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#ConcourseAthleticClub #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Concourse Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close