We take your health and safety seriously. In this unprecedented situation, we have teamed up with domestic and international industry leaders to assemble, train and be ready to execute on what will be our new normal upon your return.
Below are highlights of the changes that we have already made with recognition that we will continue to improve on our procedures, products, surfaces and training as new requirements or knowledge is provided. While our associates are committed to these call outs, we ask you to team up with us in what we call Social Responsibility.
When we team up in this effort, we will be Stronger. Together!
The Club has always been recognized for the highest standards of cleanliness and safety however taking that to a higher standard is critical in our re-opening environment. Medical-grade, EPA-registered disinfectants will be used for all continuous and deep-cleaning processes. We will also be introducing next generation electrostatic handheld sprayers. This equipment will be used to fully disinfect hard to reach areas nightly. Last but certainly not least, we commit to the following protocols that will ensure the highest standard in club cleanliness:
Safer Together Through
We are taking careful actions to facilitate the CDC guidelines regarding physical distancing. Extra signs will guide you through each space and help us all practice safe movement. See below for additional procedures:
Member Arrival & Check-In
So members can give each other enough space, physical distancing cues will be marked at the Front Desk, in any hallways that require specific directional signage, in locker rooms and in studio fitness classes. Further changes are below.
Program Specific Changes
• Cardio equipment will be marked for appropriate distancing. • The weight floor is a high touch area and will require the teamwork of all associates, Personal Trainers and our members for safe goings. • While not as convenient, we ask that members limit their movements to different equipment between reps. This will ensure proper sanitation before moving to another piece of equipment.
• The new class schedule will accommodate times for thorough sanitation between classes • Studios will be marked with a minimum of 10’ distancing between participants • Doors will remain open to increase air flow until class begins. Instructor will close doors and open doors at the end of class. • Reservations are required using the Club App • Where necessary, equipment will be removed to ensure proper distancing • Members should bring their own mat and other ancillary equipment to ensure proper sanitation. A limited number of these items will be available at the hospitality desk and will be first come, first served.
• The new class schedule will accommodate times for thorough sanitation between classes • Studios will be marked with a minimum of 10’ distancing between participants • Doors will remain open to increase air flow until class begins. Instructor will close doors and open doors at the end of class. • Reservations are required using the Club App • Where necessary, equipment will be removed to ensure proper distancing
• Class size and capacity control via online reservation. • For sanitary purposes members will provide their own mat and equipment. • Floor marked for proper distancing. • Member sanitation station in each studio. • Additional sanitation time between classes.
Aquatics is not currently available during Phase I of re-opening. We will open the pool as soon as we can ensure member and associate safety.
To protect members and trainers, trainers are required to wear masks and gloves during your session. In addition, trainers will stay a minimum of 6’ away from clients during this time.
Tennis play is not currently available during Phase I of re-opening. We will open the courts as soon as we can ensure member and associate safety.
Questions? We’re here to help.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#ConcourseAthleticClub #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Concourse Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close