Motivate and Elevate
There is no one-size-fits-all process to training. Find your ideal methodology at Concourse Athletic Club. From individual and group training to dozens of classes led by elite, certified and fun instructors, you’ll be poised to crush your goals, make friends and break a sweat. Are you ready?
Training for All
- Our friendly, approachable fitness experts focus on you and your goals
- Training for a race? Recovering from an injury? Our staff is here to support you and keep you motivated
- One-on-one relationships build the trust and confidence needed to achieve your goals
- Experience what makes our expert coaches best-in-class by jumping into one of our small-group sessions
- There’s strength in numbers, and training with friends both new and old is rewarding and inspiring
- Find classes for flexibility, agility, cardio and much more
- With our fitness programs, you can learn new, proven techniques without having to go to a specialized gym
- Mix it up with spinning or water fitness
- We also offer Barre, Pilates and yoga
- Push yourself to the limits with our triathlon training
Say Goodbye to “This Again?”
With training options for all levels across all of our training programs, youʼll find a class or instructor to match your skill set and surpass your goals. Try something new every week, or build a schedule around the classes you know and love.
Have a Training Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are re-opening on Tuesday, May 26!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our strength and cardio areas. You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Basketball, Racquetball and Squash Courts
:: Studio Fitness Classes
:: Tennis Courts
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kids and Youth programing
:: Courtside Grille
Please also plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close