Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time
- Singles play only during Phase I
- Court reservations are made in the Club App two days prior for up to 90-minutes of play
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches
- Temporarily no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted
- Pro-shop supplies and services are currently unavailable
- Tennis balls are available for sale at the hospitality desk
- Court usage may be unavailable or suspended in the event of rain or poor weather conditions
Have a Tennis Question?
For more information or to sign up for one of our Tennis Programs, contact the
Tennis Office at 770.698.2080 or email the Director of Tennis, Danny Tarpley today.
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are re-opening on Tuesday, May 26!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our strength and cardio areas. You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Basketball, Racquetball and Squash Courts
:: Studio Fitness Classes
:: Tennis Courts
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kids and Youth programing
:: Courtside Grille
Please also plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close