Serve it Up or Dive In
There’s nothing routine about a workout at Concourse Athletic Club. Discover a new passion or revive your glory days in our saline pools and on our courts…all while learning alongside our incredible coaching staff.
Fitness for All
- Lace up your shoes and find your competitive match on one of our many courts
- We offer basketball, volleyball, tennis, racquetball and squash, all in one convenient location
- Seven outdoor, clay tennis courts
- Organize a pickup game or practice your layups on the regulation basketball court
- Jump In! With heated indoor and outdoor pools open all year long, the water is always perfect at Concourse Athletic Club
- Swim training and lessons are available for current and future swimmers and triathletes
- Poolside lounge chairs to enjoy the great outdoors
- Challenge yourself with our personal and group training classes, offered daily
- Learn proper techniques and refine your fitness routine with our expert, certified staff
- Train on the best equipment and with the best staff in Sandy Springs
- Pristine studios and classrooms ensure the best environment for your workouts
Have a Fitness Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. We are thrilled to announce we are re-opening on Tuesday, May 26!
Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our strength and cardio areas. You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note that based on local regulations as well as international best practices and guidelines, certain features or areas of the club are temporarily unavailable until Phase II or III:
:: Basketball, Racquetball and Squash Courts
:: Studio Fitness Classes
:: Tennis Courts
:: Locker rooms including showers, saunas and whirlpools
:: Towel Service
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Kids and Youth programing
:: Courtside Grille
Please also plan to comply with local, state or federal guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close