Grooming the athletes of tomorrow starts today. We know kids learn differently, and our expert coaches develop personalized training plans for your kids based on their current skills, goals and aspirations
- For advanced swimmers based on age, our swim team offers a competitive swim environment for kids looking to refine their skills in the pool
- Swim team coaches work with your swimmer to improve techniques and get race-ready
- Group swim lessons boost your child’s confidence and gives them the skills they need to excel in the water
- Group swim classes teach independence in the water and prepare them for swim team
Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Concourse Athletic Club’s 25-minute private lessons are the perfect way to improve your swimmer’s mechanics and form through personalized feedback
- Semi-private lessons provide an intimate setting with siblings or friends, building upon each child’s strengths and teaching new techniques
What do Rafael Nadal, the Williams sisters and other tennis greats all have in common? They practiced and learned from other pros! Concourse Athletic Club has one of the premier youth tennis programs in Georgia. Our dedicated pros bring skill, experience and passion to every session, teaching your kids everything from match terminology, rules, skills, strokes and strategy.
- For kids 8 and under
- Ideal for new or beginner players
- Smaller court (36’) with lower nets, makes learning easier and more fun
- Play games while learning key strokes
- Ideal for new or beginner players, aged 8-12
- 60’ court is great for teaching fundamentals
- Learn fundamental strokes while playing games
- Intermediate skill level
- Perfect for the developing tennis player looking to be more consistent
- Opportunity to participate in Concourse USTA Junior team tennis teams
- Introduction to tournament play
- Dependent upon skill level
- Players in Pro Tour are developing skills and strategies for singles and doubles play
- Great opportunity for year-round development for school players/matches
- The High-Performance Team at Concourse represents the best of the best.
- Tournament and league winners and finalists are often ranked regionally or nationally
- Excellent for players looking to be recruited for college
Want to learn more about our youth tennis program? Please contact us for more information, dates, rates and availability.
The fun doesn’t stop with swimming and tennis. Did you know that Concourse Athletic Club is also your kids’ go-to place for dance, fencing, basketball and more?
Planning birthday parties for kids can be stressful, we know. Not anymore! Our event staff knows what kids like, and we offer a wide variety of party packages for boys and girls of all ages. Indoor- and outdoor-pool parties are always a hit. Don’t forget disco dance parties, sports extravaganzas and arts and crafts parties. Take advantage of our basketball court and outdoor tennis courts for your next birthday party! To reserve a date and activities, contact our hospitality desk.
Parent’s Night Out
Sometimes parents just need a night off to head to the theater or have an intimate dinner. With Parent’s Night Out, Concourse Athletic Club allows parents to hit the town while your kids spend a fun-filled night swimming, playing basketball and eating pizza that they’ll be begging you for your next date night! Call for dates and details.
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
View Class Schedule
Click here to claim your FREE 3-Day Trial Pass