As a member of Colorado Athletic Club-Union Station this is the place for you to get exclusive information on upcoming events and discover new classes to add to your personal fitness schedule
Your next class is waiting...Get after it!
Put your favorite class on your personal calendar or explore a new one to expand your fitness routine.
Fit Like That Blog
Packed with healthy tips, expert advice and specific information about family fitness, full body training, yoga and Pilates, Fit Like That is your go-to resource for the latest health news and conditioning information.
A new analysis highlights the power of regular, daily exercise on our immune system and the importance of people continuing to work-out even in lockdown....
Bet you never thought of it this way, but you can’t spell LEGenDArY without the words “leg” and “day.” Gettin’ deep here! Try this lower...
Wellbridge Workout Tracker. Sounds impressive, doesn’t it? Stay connected with daily workouts, exercise tracking, challenges and more. You’re just a couple of clicks away on...
Have a Question?
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
After months of challenging times, we are happy to share some great news! Governor Polis has provided guidance and the timeline for athletic clubs to re-open. We have been preparing and are ready to exceed State, County and CDC requirements. We’re open!
We have quite a few updates to share with you on the work we have done to welcome you back safe and healthy. Please check out the details of our Safety Protocols and our Member’s Commitment to Social Responsibility on our website. A few highlights include:
• Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for associates
• New sanitation procedures and teammate position modifications for increased member service
• To ensure proper distancing and capacity, you will now reserve your workout time, class, tennis court or swim lane using our convenient Club App (powered by MotionVibe)
• Entry temperature checks for associates and members
• Club flow mapping and room capacity limits for proper social distancing
• Please also note, we must limit some amenities in our first phase of re-opening. At this time they are: hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, towel service, showers. Watch for further details in the coming days.
Yes, there will be changes, but we will be safe, healthy and together soon. We are excited to see you. We will have a few important updates for you via email and our website. Be on the lookout in the coming days but first, we had to say SEE You Soon.
#coloradoathleticclubs #inspirefitness #strongertogether #exerciseisessential
We’re Stronger. Together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close