The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Colorado Athletic Club-Union Station. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in Denver. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or hit the trail for a social hike with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service and over 38,000 square feet in Lodo, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call Denver home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. We’re here for you
- Quickly find your favorite instructor and build your own fitness schedule
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Colorado Athletic Club-Union Station
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
- Explore your backyard. Denver’s accessibility to the great outdoors, plus it’s incredible cultural scene, provide endless option for member get togethers
The Latest in Fitness News
Denver offers the best of urban living while being a stone’s throw from the Rocky Mountains. With the Platte running through town and the mountains always within view, it’s no wonder that Denver is a destination for so many. Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.