As a member of Colorado Athletic Club-16 Street this is the place for you to get exclusive information on upcoming events, summer camps and discover new classes to add to your personal fitness schedule
Your next class is waiting...Get after it!
Put your favorite class on your personal calendar or explore a new one to expand your fitness routine.
Camp & Kids Programs
- Blast! into summer with day camps at Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street, designed with your kids in mind
- For 12 summer weeks, Blast! offers kids ages 5-12 sports-focused camps that boost self-confidence, improve specific sports skills and make fitness a fun part of everyday life
- Each week offers a different sports-oriented theme, so your kids can learn a new sport or improve in their favorite one
- Camps run from 9am – 12pm Monday – Friday
- We keep camper-to-counselor ratio low, which is ideal for personalized skill development
- Members and non-members welcome
Kids Swimming Programs
- Splash into summer with poolside activities for all ages and skill levels
- Get your infant or toddler comfortable in the water with our certified instructors
- Prepare your future Olympian with our swim schools designed for all ages and skill levels
- Help your kids refine their technique and mechanics with specialized one-on-one coaching
- Is your swimmer ready to level-up? They can compete with other swimmers on our competitive swim team
- Need specialized training for small groups? Semi-private lessons are also available for focused swimmers
Blast! Camp Dates & Rates
Blast Camps Schedule
CAMP 1 | May 29-June 1 Swimming
CAMP 2 | June 4-8 Soccer
CAMP 3 | June 11-15 Tennis
CAMP 4 | June 18-22 Triathlon
CAMP 5 | June 25-29 Basketball
CAMP 6 | July 2-6 (No camp July 4) Swimming
CAMP 7 | July 9-13 Racquetball/Squash
CAMP 8 | July 16-20 Basketball
CAMP 9 | July 23-27 Tennis
CAMP 10 | July 30-August 3 Triathlon
CAMP 11 | August 6-10 Soccer
CAMP 12 | August 13-17 Swimming
- Daily Rate: Member $37 | Non-member $47
- Camper Weekly Rate Member $148 | Non-member $188
Payments & Deposits
A $50 nonrefundable deposit per child is required upon registration. This deposit will go toward the cost of camp.
- Receive 20% off when you register for a full week!
- Register by April 30 and receive 15% off.
To register your kids for Blast! Camps, please see a team member in the club or by calling (303) 499-6590
Colorado Athletic Club-16th Street | Upcoming Events
Keep an eye on our calendar for monthly social happenings at the club!
Fit Like That Blog
Packed with healthy tips, expert advice and specific information about family fitness, full body training, yoga and Pilates, Fit Like That is your go-to resource for the latest health news and conditioning information.
May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
And here we are: May. Finally! To borrow a quote, “May is the most beautiful month of the year, a month alive with warm color....
The 3 absolute worst health and fitness goals you must avoid
By John Berardi, PhD, CSCS – Precision Nutrition If you want to achieve your health and fitness goals, you need a powerful formula, something to...
Dietary Defenses and Nutrition for Immunity
It’s only January, but some (many?) of us might already be growing tired of winter. Colder temperatures and less daylight, but more colds, flus, coughs...