To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Lane reservations required via our Club App. If a lane is open please make your reservation on your mobile device or at the front desk before entering the pool. Open swim is not available.
- One swimmer per lane, one session per member, daily.
- Enter and swim in the middle of your designated lane, at all times.
- Pool lounge chairs have been set up for proper distancing. Please do not move furniture during this phase of re-opening.
- We are pleased to have you in club, enjoy your swim!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#ColoradoAthleticClubMonaco #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close