Studio Fitness Guidelines
To ensure your safety, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- Reservations are required to ensure appropriate studio capacity and sanitation requirements. Reservations can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- Participant spacing is reflected in floor markings to allow for proper distancing. If further distancing is necessary or ceiling heights prevent improved circulation, classes may be moved to larger spaces (ex. basketball court) or outside (as available).
- Please bring personal yoga mats. Shared equipment is not currently available.
- Per our Member Social Responsibility commitment, team up to wipe down equipment and your marked space immediately following class.
- Additional sanitation time between classes has been built in to ensure associates can completely clean the studio. After the room has been cleaned, signage at the entrance will reflect “Room has been sanitized” and you may come in.
- Enjoy your workout!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our strength and cardio and tennis areas. You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note the following amenities and their current modifications during Phase I of re-opening:
:: Tennis courts are available on a reservation basis. Please use our Club App to reserve your court.
:: Studio fitness classes are up and running. Please check the class schedule using our Club App to make your reservation
:: Indoor and outdoor pools are restricted during this phase.
:: Indoor court sports are restricted during this phase.
:: Locker rooms are available but showers, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools remain closed.
:: Towel Service is not available.
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Nursery & Blast! Sports are being worked on and we look forward to opening in the coming weeks.
Please also plan to comply with state and local guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close