As a member of Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness this is the place for you to get exclusive information on upcoming events, summer and fall camps and discover new classes to add to your personal fitness schedule
Your next class is waiting...Get after it!
Put your favorite class on your personal calendar or explore a new one to expand your fitness routine.
Camp & Kids Programs
Keep your kids active and engaged during the summer and fall months with our Blast! camps. Blast! Summer provides your kiddos with a sports-focused curriculum – encouraging teamwork, self-esteem and boosting skills in specific sports will serve them for years to come. They’ll be supervised and coached by our certified team of counselors and will thrive with the low counselor-to-camper ratio.
Kids Swimming Programs
- Splash into summer with poolside activities for all ages and skill levels
- Get your infant or toddler comfortable in the water with our certified instructors
- Prepare your future Olympian with our swim schools designed for all ages and skill levels
- Help your kids refine their technique and mechanics with specialized one-on-one coaching
- Is your swimmer ready to level-up? They can compete with other swimmers on our competitive swim team
- Need specialized training? Private lessons are also available for focused swimmers
Fit Like That Blog
Packed with healthy tips, expert advice and specific information about family fitness, full body training, yoga and Pilates, FitLikeThat is your go-to resource for the latest health news and conditioning information.
What is high-intensity training and how does it work? –Dana H. High-intensity training is a fusion of sports performance training and bootcamp. The sports performance...
by Chris Chavez, Certified Personal Trainer, ACSM Summer brings a lot of sunshine and great opportunities for exercising outdoors including running, cycling, swimming, pick-up games...
by Jeremy Jaramillo, Certified Personal Trainer When you think of summer fun, ideas like firing up the grill and relaxing poolside in the backyard probably...
Have a Question?
Click here to claim your FREE 3-Day Trial Pass