The White Glove Treatment
Welcome to your club. Feel the difference when you walk through the doors of Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness. Our friendly, dedicated staff greets you before you head off to our executive locker rooms. Get energized in one of the many studios or fitness classes, where you’ll be challenged and motivated by the best instructors in South Denver. Unwind at one of our many happy hours or networking events with other members. You belong here.
Feel right at home as you enter the club. Our staff strives to provide you with the best health club experience available.
Courteous, certified coaches and instructors lead you through group classes and help you reach your fullest potential with personal training sessions.
With executive style locker rooms and towel service, superior child care and massage right in the building, we’re elevating the health club experience to a whole new level.
A Cut Above
Best-in-Class Trainers & Staff
- Our team goes the extra mile to make sure you get the most out of your membership
- World-class trainers who call Englewood home are the foundation at the club. Learn from the best, be your best
- Need a spotter or pointers on using the pristine equipment? Just ask. Weʼre here for you
- Quickly find your favorite instructor and build your own fitness schedule
- Don’t be surprised when a great conversation during class continues after the timer goes off. We’ve noticed that our members quickly become friends at Colorado Athletic Club-Inverness
- Meet new friends and invite your own to our frequent happy hours. Unwind after a great workout with some laughs and drinks
- Explore Colorado’s backyard. With endless trails and some of Denver’s best golfing nearby, our members love getting outside together
Fun for the Family
- Healthy living is a lifelong pursuit. Thatʼs why we strive to provide great spaces for your kids while you workout
- Specially designed programs for children of all ages provide a stimulating and fun environment, all year long
- Enjoy our outdoor pool with the whole family–and don’t forget about the childrens’ pool in the summer!
- Discover ways to incorporate family-centric fitness activities into your weekly routines
The Latest in Fitness News
Our team’s mission is to keep you motivated and wanting more. We stay up-to-date with the latest breakthroughs in health and wellness, and we want to keep you in the loop too. The result is FitLikeThat.com, our blog dedicated to all things health and wellness.
Have a Lifestyle Question?
Your next class is waiting...Discover it now!
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
We wish we never had to temporarily close our doors, but considering exercise is the ultimate stress reducer, it appears we re-opened at just the right time.
Here’s a huge WELCOME BACK to a cleaner, safer club that still offers the best strength and cardio equipment, pools and high intensity programs to pump up your heart, tone down your stress, kick off your fitness routine and kick your butt. The best way to stay strong is to be strong – physically and mentally.
Now for the cool parts:
• You get a new accountability buddy – Our Club App helps you register for your workout, class, lane and court time!
• All of our Members have agreed to be Socially Responsible to be Stronger. Together. and make the club cleaner than ever.
While you can locate any of our amenity restrictions on our FAQ page, it’s the same beautiful club, supported by dedicated teammates offering up an unbeatable experience.
#ColoradoAthleticClubInverness #InspireActiveLifestyles #WeAreStrongerTogether
We are doing this, and we’re doing it together.
Your Colorado Athletic Club Re-opening Team
Click to close