Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
We are excited to open the outdoor courts so members can get back into the swing of things. To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time.
- Singles play is recommended. However, if you choose to play doubles, please avoid incidental contact and unwanted proximity. We also recommend that participants wear a glove on their non-dominant hand.
- It is recommended that for singles play, use 4-6 tennis balls, for doubles, use 8+ tennis balls.
- Teaching Pros will adhere to social distancing recommendations regardless of activity being taught.
- Court reservations must be made in the Club App. Reservations can be made up two days prior for up to 90-minutes of play. If a court is empty, please make a reservation on your mobile device or at the front desk before walking on. Open play is not available.
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating.
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches.
- Temporarily there will be no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club.
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted.
- Pro-shop supplies and services, including ball machines are not currently available during this phase of re-opening.
Not quite ready to join us at the club? Our Virtual Club will inspire you!
Our doors may have been closed since mid-March, but our minds were wide open to new ideas and safety precautions to welcome you back safely. Join us by using our Club App to reserve your 2-hour time slot and make the most of our strength and cardio and tennis areas. You’ll find instructions on the home page under ‘Club App’.
Please note the following amenities and their current modifications during Phase I of re-opening:
:: Tennis courts are available on a reservation basis. Please use our Club App to reserve your court.
:: Studio fitness classes are up and running. Please check the class schedule using our Club App to make your reservation
:: Indoor and outdoor pools are restricted during this phase.
:: Indoor court sports are restricted during this phase.
:: Locker rooms are available but showers, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools remain closed.
:: Towel Service is not available.
:: Water Fountains…but bring your water bottle for touchless filling stations
:: Nursery & Blast! Sports are being worked on and we look forward to opening in the coming weeks.
Please also plan to comply with state and local guidelines which may require you to bring and wear your own mask while in certain areas of the club/property.
Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to your home-away-from-home.
Let’s do this.
Click to close