Grab Your Racquet and Bring Your Game
We are excited to open the courts so members can get back into the swing of things.
Tennis Court Guidelines
We are excited to open the outdoor courts so members can get back into the swing of things. To ensure your safe play, we are following the guidelines below:
- Members only – due to additional sanitizing and focus on spacing, guests are not permitted at this time.
- Singles play is recommended. However, if you choose to play doubles, please avoid incidental contact and unwanted proximity. We also recommend that participants wear a glove on their non-dominant hand.
- It is recommended that for singles play, use 4-6 tennis balls, for doubles, use 8+ tennis balls.
- Teaching Pros will adhere to social distancing recommendations regardless of activity being taught.
- Court reservations must be made in the Club App. Reservations can be made up two days prior for up to 90-minutes of play. If a court is empty, please make a reservation on your mobile device or at the front desk before walking on. Open play is not available.
- Players must maintain proper physical distancing at all times and refrain from congregating.
- We ask that you assist in the wipe down of all contact surfaces including gates and latches.
- Temporarily there will be no water and towel service
- Touchless water bottle filling is available inside the club.
- Sharing tennis equipment – including racquets – is not permitted.
- Pro-shop supplies and services, including ball machines are not currently available during this phase of re-opening.
Have a Tennis Question?
Your road to fun and fitness is waiting. Please complete this form and our Tennis Staff will get back with to you as soon as possible.
Inspire a friend or family member to get healthy-it's on us!